Subject(s): “I’m interested in [Product Name]” or “RFQ for [Product Name]”
Hello [Potential supplier] (Note: use their given name if you have it),
I’m (your name) the procurement manager for [company name], and I’m interested in receiving a quote for
[write a few short sentences about your product] or paste the link of product if you choose from amazon
[In a new block, create a bulleted list containing materials, colors, and other basic attributes. Keep it short and simple]
If you manufacture
In your response, include:
- Pictures of the product, and a photo of
- The Minimum Order Quantity
- The price at the MOQ and [some other amount] (Note: I find that getting 2 prices for different quantities lets you know their flexibility on a price and helps in negotiations later on)
- [the price to make any changes or customization that you want] (be specific on this part, but you can skip it if you want a product as-is)
- What is the shipping cost of sending a sample?
- The Closest port (note the port should be close to where they claim they are located if you’re dealing with a factory; if it’s too far, be cautious)
- Also mentioned Exw$, FOB$ and DDP$ prices
- Production time (1 mnth to 45 days preferred )
- What is the dimensions of each box and quantity of products in each box.
Thanks, we look forward to hearing back from you!